Friday, May 27, 2011

Hello!

Hi there anyone that could possibly be reading this. My name is Alexis and I'm a theatre major (yes thats spelled correctly). "I thought this was a film blog why are you a theatre major?!" you may ask. Well it is a film blog so don't change the channel but I, a lowly theatre technician, am attempting what most film majors don't even want to attempt...I am going to watch every film ever made! I have seen a lot of films and I love watching them (I have a special place in my heart for B-Movies) but I have certainly not seen every film ever made and so I shall attempt to do such! So every Sunday and Thursday I will talk about a film (in chronological order), give a bit of history and be hilarious.

Now don't mistake my love for film for expertise. I have a very limited knowledge about film production and can only speak based on my own opinions. That said I'm going to do my best to make this a fun adventure through the world of cinema. This will be part history, part opinion, part undeniable awesome.

Also the more comments the better but if you have a seen a film I am about to see please don't ruin it. So even if I have seen it...assume I haven't and refrain from spoilers because they suck and we want to rid the world of suck (nerdfighters unite)! We will begin this adventure on this Sunday May 30, 2011 with the oldest surviving film, Roundhay Garden Scene, so come back and enjoy the ride!

2 comments: